The views expressed on this blog are solely the views of Robb Ryerse. They do not represent the views, positions, or opinions of his church, employers, friends, or cohorts.
Robb's Latest Tweets
- About the only thing I was able to sell today was a couple of fundraising coupon books for Calvin's band trip to Chicago. #betterluckmonday about 18 hours ago
- I'm getting increasingly frustrated with this day. about 1 day ago
- RT @RickWarren: If you're a #pastor following me, I'll #followyouback if you RT this note in the next 24hrs so I see your tweet. about 1 day ago
- Our Sacred Pathways ExCo just planned three weeks of Vintage Fellowship worship gatherings for November, and they are going to be AWESOME! about 2 days ago
- here we go #amwriting http://t.co/qJtVhyD7cc about 4 days ago
An Emerging Theological Mosaic anxiety authenticity Bible study blogging books Brian McLaren Browns Christmas church church calendar easter Emerging Church evangelism Evangelism Week experiments family football football dad fun Fundamorphosis gay grace Holy Week hope justice Lent Love Wins movies politics pop culture Rob Bell Rudy Giuliani sports Television the case for theology U2 Uncategorized Vanessa veepstakes Vintage weird news work writing