The views expressed on this blog are solely the views of Robb Ryerse. They do not represent the views, positions, or opinions of his church, employers, friends, or cohorts.
Robb's Latest Tweets
- I occasionally put my foot down & insist on something at church. Today, it was that the acoustic panels cant be in the shape of a swastika. about 7 hours ago
- RT @vintage_ar: Lent, which begins tomorrow, is an opportunity to #justlive in a less than ideal world. about 4 days ago
- After using it for a while, I can unequivocally say that I absolutely hate the new @ArvestBank online banking site. about 4 days ago
- That splashing sound of kid's vomit hitting the floor ... there is really nothing like it. #prouddad about 4 days ago
- RT @vintage_ar: The glory of God is man fully alive. - St Irenaeus. #justlive about 2 weeks ago
An Emerging Theological Mosaic anxiety authenticity blogging books Brian McLaren Browns Christmas church church calendar easter Emerging Church emerging politics evangelism Evangelism Week experiments family football football dad fun Fundamorphosis gay grace Holy Week hope justice Lent Love Wins movies politics pop culture Rob Bell Rudy Giuliani sports Television the case for theology U2 Uncategorized Vanessa veepstakes Vintage weird news work writing