The views expressed on this blog are solely the views of Robb Ryerse. They do not represent the views, positions, or opinions of his church, employers, friends, or cohorts.
Robb's Latest Tweets
- After a week away from the office, I've only got 15 emails needing my attention. #nottoobad about 1 day ago
- Why am I not live-tweeting this lactation consultation? #somuchunintentionalcomedy about 2 days ago
- Love people more than you love the Bible. about 2 days ago
- RT @AngelaBellGoode: @Faith4Hillary RT We are over the moon to be grandparents! One of the happiest moments of our life. http://t.co/pb0wOf… about 3 days ago
- damn. #wps about 3 days ago
An Emerging Theological Mosaic anxiety authenticity Bible study blogging books Brian McLaren Browns Christmas church church calendar easter Emerging Church evangelism Evangelism Week experiments family football football dad fun Fundamorphosis gay grace Holy Week hope justice Lent Love Wins movies politics pop culture Rob Bell Rudy Giuliani sports Television the case for theology U2 Uncategorized Vanessa veepstakes Vintage weird news work writing