The views expressed on this blog are solely the views of Robb Ryerse. They do not represent the views, positions, or opinions of his church, employers, friends, or cohorts.
Robb's Latest Tweets
- Fueling up at Susan's before spending the day working at Vintage's new building. #homestretch about 8 hours ago
- The ThankList project from @amgreetings is fantastic. Check it out: http://t.co/Koom1vTbhp about 2 days ago
- RT @conradhackett: Deaths from police shootings US 461 (*updated FBI #, undercount) Germany 8 Britain 0 Japan 0 http://t.co/noDIOJIDyN htt… about 3 days ago
- Well, I've gotten 2 no's before 10am on Monday. It's time to get some yeses. #salesmanslife about 5 days ago
- Hey @PapaJohns, please oh please, don't have one of your drivers call us at 2 in the morning again tonight. We didn't order a pizza. about 5 days ago
An Emerging Theological Mosaic anxiety authenticity Bible study blogging books Brian McLaren Browns Christmas church church calendar easter Emerging Church evangelism Evangelism Week experiments family football football dad fun Fundamorphosis gay grace Holy Week hope justice Lent Love Wins movies politics pop culture Rob Bell Rudy Giuliani sports Television the case for theology U2 Uncategorized Vanessa veepstakes Vintage weird news work writing